Choose any of the factory-painted exterior colors that won’t peel or eggshell or paint the exterior yourself. For multi-unit projects, Milgard offers the option of custom colors applied at the factory.
Exterior Frame Color*
Interior Frame Color* Our woodgrains are unfinished, allowing you to apply a clear sealant or stain to match your existing woodwork perfectly.
*Colors shown are approximate. Due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly.
Visit a dealer showroom to see actual color.
Dramatically increase your home’s curb appeal by being creative with virtually endless grid options. Select grid choices placed inside our insulated glass units for easiest window cleaning, or choose a traditional wood window look of Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) grids.
Energy Efficiency Upgrades – 3D® and 3D MAX® energy packages maximize performance with innovative SunCoat®, SunCoatMAX®, EdgeGard™ or EdgeGardMAX™. (3D MAX availability is based on region.) Learn more >
- Improve efficiency with our 3D® and 3D MAX® energy packages custom tailored to your geographic location.
- Reduce energy consumption with our standard SunCoat® Low-E insulating glass or the SunCoatMAX® option, which provides additional protection against fabric fading.
- Have custom made to your home’s exact specifications with no extra charge or extended lead time.
- Enjoy real peace of mind with our industry-leading Full Lifetime Warranty with Glass Breakage.
- Live worry-free—fiberglass windows are impervious to water, cold, heat, insects, salt air and ultraviolet rays for long life and virtually zero maintenance. Will not crack, peel, bend, warp or stick due to expansion and contraction.
- Enhance energy performance with the Triple Glazed option.
- Order in custom shapes, sizes and hundreds of configurations that enhance the beauty of any home.
- Add the perfect finishing touch with our large selection of hardware and grid options designed to complement a variety of architectural styles.
- Warmth and beauty of wood, plus the strength and durability of a fiberglass frame. None of the unsightly staples or nail holes common in ordinary wood windows.
Obscure – Choose from a variety of colors and texture patterns for a translucent to semi-opaque effect.
Tinted – Choose from a variety of tones and thicknesses.
Visit our showroom.
Additional Glass Options – For even higher performance, Milgard offers these door and window glass options.
- Tempered – Tempered glass is extremely strong and often used for its safety characteristics. Not only is it extra strong, but when it breaks, it breaks into little pebble-like pieces without sharp edges. Tempered glass is ideal for reducing the likelihood of injury in the event of breakage in applications like patio doors, sidelites and bathroom enclosures for showers and tubs.
- Laminated – Laminated glass is highly effective in reducing noise. It also eliminates 99.9% of ultraviolet rays, providing the highest degree of protection from the sun for your home furnishings. Concerned about excessive outdoor noise? Get the utmost protection against noise with our Sound Control Windows.
- Argon/Air Mix – Optional argon gas, used between panes, is also available to further improve thermal performance.